Westdeutsche Farbengesellschaft (WEFA) is a German company, which is located in Essen.
Wefa was founded in 1923. More than 20 years, is engaged in the development and production of water-based paint materials, in particular for the rail industry, construction cranes and engineering industry.
Wefa is one of the main suppliers of the German and Swiss railways and rolling stock manufacturers such as Bombardier, Stadler, Alstom, Siemens, Voith and Vossloh.
Interaction s.r.o. is the exclusive supplier of WEFA for the Czech Republic since 2015.
The most important products for the rail industry in the product range are: Water based bases on epoxy and polyurethane base.
- Water based fillers on polyurethane base.
- Water based pigmented top coats on polyurethane base.
- Water based base coats and transparent top coats on polyurethane base.
- Water based elastic top coats with high resistance on polyurethane base.
- Water based stuctured paint on polyurethane base.
All of these products are validated and approved according to the requirements of German railways. Also they are recommended by Swiss railways.